ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF FLEXIBILITY, REWARDS, AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales FP&A
About the Company
Our client, a North American marketing and media organization, is looking to hire a financial modeling expert to manage various corporate level FP&A processes. Additionally, the SFA will play a key role in financial modeling related to various M&A initiatives.
- Strong growth curve over coming years
- Good work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities and lateral moves
- Strong promote from within
About the Opportunity
- Create complex sales financial models for regional senior leadership stakeholders
- Produce to SLT presentations and recommendations on variations in business performance
- Model future scenarios accordingly
- Conduct financial modeling due diligence for M&A initiatives
- Prepare strategic forecasting on revenues and simulations variations on revenue drivers
- Pursue various process automation initiatives in the corporate FP&A process
- Act as database/ERP subject matter expert and admin
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic and operational financial modeling projects
- CPA or MBA
- Subject matter expert with Excel financial modeling using Hyperion/Essbase, Tableau, Power BI
- SQL query writing and/or Visual Basic/Macros
- Corporate FP&A, sales finance FP&A, customer finance FP&A are strongly preferred
$80,000 - $85,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22456.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.