About the Company
Our client is a leader in the household consumer packaged goods industry with growing revenues. This role will be focused on sales finance, establishing new processes related to trade, and also budgeting, forecasting and business partnering with the sales team.
Why Work Here
- Work closely with a fantastic Director of FP&A and Manager of FP&A
- The company is highly acquisitive which will create opportunities as they continue to grow
- Opportunity to develop new processes and really shape the role
About the Opportunity
- Generate a consolidated sales and trade forecast for Budget, PPR planning, and consensus call alignment
- Regularly engage relevant business teams (Sales, Revenue Management, Trade Marketing, Supply) to drive sales and trade forecasting accuracy
- Analyze and Evaluate Gross to Net Sales results and provide management commentary, utilizing our SAP BPC system
- Develop operating procedures for the detailed technical workings of SAP and THOR, outlining system technical issues
- Develop SOPs and Resolve SAP/THOR Workflow issues.
- Review trade spending vs. forecasts during monthly meetings and address any questionable rates with TFA, Broker and/or Sales teams as necessary, and ensure adjustments are made during various demand and trade customer meetings
- Calculate and book Monthly Trade Spend Accruals. Evaluate variances vs. expectations, providing justification and correct backup
- Work with Broker team to ensure deduction processing is being completed on a timely basis, including repay and post audit issues
- CPA (In Progress) or MBA
- 3+ years progressive sales focused FP&A from a CPG company or retail
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Work experience with SAP is strongly preferred
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28711.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.