About the Company
Our client is a leading provider in the software industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their FP&A group and assist with budgeting, forecasting and reporting of operating expenses.
Why Work Here
- Company is continuing to grow; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- Professional but friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
About the Opportunity
- Progress and maintain company-wide sales pipeline
- Produce routine daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales metrics and activity
- Build new sales budget and forecast
- Market and client analysis
- Pricing analysis and development through understanding of market trends, changes in costs, demand and operational structure
- Support client deployment and launch
- Structure and enforce formal process for pricing review and approval
- Designation is an asset
- 3+ years of FP&A and modelling experience
- Strong Excel skills, able to work with large amounts of data
$65,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24695.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.