ARE YOU AN ANALYST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for a strong individual to join their team.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a very large global pharmaceutical company, and they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This individual would be responsible for complex financial analysis, reporting and modeling.
Why Work Here
- Good work/life balance
- Friendly and relaxed
- The potential for internal promotion and growth opportunities within the organization
- Fantastic benefits and a competitive compensation plan
About the Opportunity
- Prepare executive management financial reports and consolidation of global financial results
- Analyze sales performance by market and product type
- Perform complex month-end analysis of business activities to identify issues and drivers
- Develop business/financial models for short/long term forecasts for executive review
- Create complex financial models by collecting data from other business units
- Develop sales and margin forecasts by incorporating product estimates and assumptions
- Support the annual budget cycle from data collection/validation to scenario analysis
- Prepare reports and validate SAP entries for monthly financial reporting cycle
- 5-7 years of business/financial analysis experience from pharmaceutical, CPG, or manufacturing
- Analytically strong (financial modeling, business cases)
- Strong experience with Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23892.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.