About the Company
Our client is a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients. They are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst who will maximize profitability by keeping pricing systems and data updated and by providing prompt pricing decisions to the sales group.
Why Work Here
- Team is fairly new
- High growth company
- High exposure, cross functional team
About the Opportunity
- Provide special pricing quotations to the sales team in a prompt manner, while maintaining pricing strategy, structure, and profitability targets
- Respond to pricing shifts in the market by proactively adjusting customer pricing
- Ensure pricing on open orders is present, profitable, and free of discrepancy
- Maintain supplier costing and process cost changes
- Manage supplier supports/rebates for claims and database updates
- Suggest and implement enhancements to existing pricing processes and systems
- Review abnormal margins and invoice discrepancies and process pricing corrections as needed
- Provide ad hoc reports, advice and analysis to sales group for more effective pricing decisions
- CPA Designation or MBA
- 2+ years' experience in Revenue/ Pricing Analyst role
- Strong ERP knowledge
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in pricing, finance, and/or accounting would be considered an asset
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #323101.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.