About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company that services Fortune 500 clients and government agencies. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- High exposure role
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company, amazing boss
About the Opportunity
- Compile, analyze and evaluate financial and liquidity forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Prepare quarterly results presentation for senior management
- Develop an understanding of operating businesses key performance drivers
- Provide oversight of quarterly/annual financial reporting submissions from operating assets
- Support financial reporting function of certain operating assets and coordinate with service providers
- Support annual business planning process, review of operating company models/long term assumptions
- Identify ways to improve and streamline processes in the context of a growing operating platform
- Support onboarding and integration of new acquisitions into the Company’s finance and accounting processes
- CPA, CA
- Firm advisory experience including valuations, M&A, or an equivalent
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26182.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.