About the Company
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Planning and Treasury to lend their expertise with financial planning, analysis, forecasting and pricing.
- Diverse, supportive, and encouraging environment
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization (globally)
- Great work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Prepare various analyses and reports for leadership related to portfolio performance
- Monthly preparation of reserves analysis according to IFRS 9
- Coordinate all daily borrowings required to ensure VFS Canada is properly funded
- Project funding need for long term borrowing each month
- Perform match funding calculations to monitor the interest rate and liquidity risks associated with each portfolio and report to Global HQ
- Provide operational support on the execution of monthly syndication tranches, including validation of the pool and documentation
- Perform calculation and payment of syndication early buy out, monthly settlement of rentals and interest settlement of wholesale participation
- CPA (any), or CTP
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial planning, treasury
- In-depth knowledge of financial modeling, analysis and planning
- Financial services industry would be an asset
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25608.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.