About the Company
Our client is a global CPG company and they are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst who will bring financial leadership to create joint value creation with our customers through best-in-class analysis and controls
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading CPG companies in North America
- Strong development opportunities and ability to lead a high caliber team
- Fantastic employee retention and culture of promoting from within
About the Opportunity
- Act as primary financial business partner to Sales, Marketing, and Commercial teams
- Contribute to improve sales forecast and timely proposing actions to mitigate trade related risks and maximize opportunities.
- Drives research and analysis of key brand drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Review financial information/reporting to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for business-critical decision making
- Remain current on market conditions and market pricing on competing product categories and develop recommendations to changes in business or product category pricing strategy.
- Improve controls in the area of trade fund management. Enable Sales teams to effectively manage trade budgets and maximize performance behind spending.
- Build strong working relationships with business partners across the organization
- 3-5 years’ experience with operations finance, sales & marketing
- Experience in CPG/Manufacturing industry is a strong asset
$85,000 to $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #344555.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role