About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Inventory & Costing who will be responsible for collaborating with team members from different departments and other of our clients’ entities to ensure costs are accounted for and settled correctly.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Highly visible position with business leaders across the company
- Deep dive into finance systems
- Process improvement mindset
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, update project status, post and analyze labor hours, calculate overhead, projects and internal orders settlements, and cost allocation (SAP)
- Prepare monthly shipment summary
- Provide timely and accurate management reports (theatre system installation cost report) to leadership
- Prepare intercompany and balance sheet accounts reconciliation, analyze variance and troubleshoot differences
- Prepare timely and accurate quarterly schedules and analyses to support reporting team; labor absorption analysis & allocation; other cost allocation (soft cost allocations)
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and procedures
- Coordinate with external auditor to provide necessary data
- Post daily cycle counts, review and update standard costs, post quantity adjustments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
- Working experience with an ERP accounting software
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #398962
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.