About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Inventory and Costing responsible for the complete oversight of inventory and related processes for financial and management reporting.
Why Work Here
- Company was recently acquired by a global leader in the life science sector
- Opportunity for growth within this position
About the Opportunity
- Manage inventory and related processes for financial and management reporting
- Ensure tie through of reported inventory values to actual labour hours and material costs costs/timesheets and ensure month on month roll forward/reporting is consistent (FGs and RMs).
- Manage the implementation of consistency checks of data and internal control over the integrity of data inputs, ensuring the accuracy of financial records
- Ensure volumes, costs and unit of measurements are checked and correctly feeds into inventory listings
- Manage rolling cycle and year end inventory counts in conjunction with operations
- Development of provisioning policy, comprehensive inventory policies, years in stock analysis etc.
- Perform detailed analysis of COGS between inventory categories
- Perform detailed sales and pricing analysis on customer segments, products and sales groups
- Gross Margin rates analysis and balance sheets reconciliations
- Support the translation of business requirements into the new system and assists in the data migration by conducting investigation and clean-up of Finance Data.
- Support unit testing for Finance related scenarios and raises defects as they are discovered
- Manage direct reports
- CPA or CPA In-Progress
- 3 years of inventory experience within the manufacturing industry
- Inventory and costing experience
- Experience with a large ERP (i.e SAP, Sage Oracle)
- Advanced Excel User
$75,0000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28825.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.