About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization
- Discount on company products
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
- Support with career growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Ensure that internal controls are appropriately identified and designed to mitigate identified risks
- Facilitate SOX compliance by working with business and IT owners to design, enhance, and optimize internal controls
- Manage and track the completion of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual and ad-hoc certification documents
- Assist the team in ensuring that controls are appropriately designed and documented for new processes and key initiatives/projects
- Designing and delivering training to internal stakeholders to promote internal control awareness and compliance across the organization
- Manage, monitor and report overall testing activities by leading multiple project status meetings, preparing and/or reviewing meeting materials, completion of project and executive dashboards
- Perform reconciliations as needed for the controls library to that of external testers records to ensure that controls are covered for testing
- 3+ years of experience in working with controls and audits from public accounting
- People management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25277.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.