ARE YOU A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their team.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and review financial statements under IFRS reporting requirements
- Assist in building new reporting and forecasting models under IFRS 15
- Work with various finance and business teams to build new financial and management reporting
- Work with business counterparts to identify/validate key business assumptions and incorporate into the forecast/budget
- Prepare budget/forecast decks and present to senior management
- Analyze monthly results, understand business initiatives and prepare monthly commentary for review with senior management
- Understand business drivers and develop modelling on impacts of pricing decisions
- CPA designation (CA preferred)
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify large amounts of data for executive-level presentations
- Ability to partner with cross-functional operational and finance teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17624.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.