About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for this financial reporting and FP&A and reporting role.
Why Work Here
- Opportunities for this role to grow into a much larger role relatively quickly
- Work for an excellent boss that is a CA who was promoted internally and who is a great mentor
- Interesting role with post acquisition integration work as a component
About the Opportunity
- Assist with monthly financial accounting, including journal entries and financial analysis, to ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results for the Business Unit
- Prepare periodic financial statements including annual standalone financial statements including note disclosures
- Assist FP&A manager with quarterly business P&L forecasting and monthly cash forecasting
- Track and report and analyze various monthly costs and consider business improvement suggestions
- Liaise with the Business Unit Management team to provide support as required
- Prepare account reconciliations including prepayment and accruals schedules on monthly basis
- Prepare monthly commissions schedule for payroll processing
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc assignments as required
- CPA, CA
- 4+ years of audit experience at a Big 4 firm with a focus on public clients
- Strong fundamental accounting and audit knowledge with an excellent grasp of IFRS reporting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 301227.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.