About the Company
Our client is a leading company providing employment, educational, settlement and social services to a wide variety of consumers. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Hybrid, to take on a multitude of analysis, budgeting, and annual auditing tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- An excellent boss who will be an excellent mentor
- The company has taken COVID very seriously and values the health and safety of its staff
- Highly visible role
- Fantastic culture; a family-oriented company that is well run and people are well taken care of.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for Agency budget preparation. Works with managers to compile, review and finalize each program and cost centre budget.
- Prepares agency monthly variance analysis report and identifies issues requiring management attention
- Liaises with auditors and responsible for year-end closing and financial audit. Prepares schedules and reports as directed, provides auditors with appropriate information
- Prepares budget for grant applications, interim reports and program audits
- Designs/responsible for NAV account schedule and Questica (audit statements, funders, HR and payroll) reports as required
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares journal entries, and generates monthly financial reports as required
- Back up for annual cash flow forecast, specific government reports and payroll process
- Responsible for maintaining Chart of Accounts/Dimensions, bank cards, NAV users permissions and EWA users’ permissions set up
- Responsible for addressing NAV financial model and WebApps bugs and Liaison with NAV partner. Also responsible for Questica system maintenance
- Work with Finance team, establish/document financial model workflow, including WebApps financial area
- Works with another Senior Financial Analyst and responsible for system upgrades
- Supervises one to three junior finance staff
- 4+ years of progressive experience in an NPO
- Enrolled in or close to CPA completion
- Well rounded experience
- Microsoft Navision is a strong asset
$80,000 - $82,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29686.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.