About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the gaming industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant who will focus on external reporting, accounting, supporting, and treasury tasks.
Why Work Here
- Exciting growing company with a team of bright CA's
- Room for growth for motivated individuals
- Discretionary bonus, generous vacation time, RRSP contribution-matching, and great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Assist with preparing the company’s monthly executive report
- Support the timely and accurate month/quarter-end close processes and related deliverables
- Prepare and maintain key management reports on defined metrics to support decision-makers
- Assist treasury function with review of all bank accounts, and preparation of daily wires and transfers
- Research & analyze complex, non-routine accounting issues, determining IFRS compliant resolutions
- Assist with preparing the company’s financial statements
- Key contact with internal and external auditors during the completion of annual audits
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate operational departments and with external stakeholders
- CPA, CA with 3+ years’ public accounting experience in roles at Big 7 accounting firms
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS regulations
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and experience with JDE an asset
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, client-focused thinking and ability to work with management
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29204.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.