About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst in this FP&A and reporting role.
- The organization is continually growing year after year
- Opportunities for this role to grow into a much larger role relatively quickly
- Work for an excellent boss that is a CA who was promoted internally and who is a great mentor
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle day-to-day financial accounting, journal entries and monthly financial analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports including Income Statement
- Coordinate and consolidate the annual budget, along with quarterly revisions and monthly updates
- Track and report various monthly business indicators
- Review account reconciliations including prepayment and accruals schedules monthly
- Prepare monthly commissions schedule for payroll processing
- Ensure compliance of accounting policies with IFRS
- CPA, CA
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Finance/Accounting role
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced skills and experience in Excel
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27674.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.