About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the Cannabis industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will support the Corporate FP+A function for the Company.
About the Opportunity
- Develop and maintain short- and long-range financial models and perform range of analyses
- Develop and set measurable KPIs, and consistently drive the business towards those goals
- Maintain relationships with business partners and various functions across the organization to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow are achieved and maintained
- Introduce new analysis, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business
- Integrate any potential new business ventures into reporting framework
- CPA / MBA/ CFA
- 4-5 years of experience
- Exposure to relevant industries (CPG/Manufacturing / Consumer goods)
- Experience with Vena is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30685.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.