About the Company
Our client is a mining company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to join their Finance team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Mix of new and more tenured employees on immediate team
- Open door culture, everyone works closely together
- Opportunity to grow into role and within the Company / Team
- Close knit team, family feel office environment
- Prepares the monthly FP&A group management reporting & consolidation and consolidated flash reports and provide commentary/analysis on significant items
- Prepares Site and Consolidated Variance Analysis - Actual vs. Budget vs. Forecast
- Prepares budget and forecast (annual budget, capital budget, rolling forecast) and consolidated Long- Range Forecast (annual update, strategic review, impairment assessment, NAV calculations, etc.); works with Site Business Partners to meet enterprise targets
- Prepares monthly global assumptions
- Prepares bridging analysis and presentation deck preparation
- Reviews for Corporate/Group revenue/COS/cash bridging analysis and non-GAAP measure variance analysis (e.g., mine cash cost analysis, capital expenditure, free cash flow, average realized prices reconciliation, and revenue and cost of sales bridges) for accuracy and add commentary for analysis, to understand and interpret any variances or deviations from budget/plan.
- Reviews quarterly credit metrics and debt covenants analysis
- Updates quarterly board deck and presentation
- Prepares CFO package on monthly and quarterly basis
- Reviews quarterly Corporate/Group financial measures calculation and site financial measures review
- Completes quarterly three-year outlook update and review
- Supports the external reporting group with MD&A analysis and reporting (e.g., quarterly results news releases) and supports Investor Relations with various investor presentations
- Prepares and conducts ad-hoc analysis and modelling as required
- CPA designation
- 3+ years of related Finance experience either in industry, preferably in FP&A roles, or at a public accounting firm
- Mining industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling and strong analytics skills linked to reporting, forecasting, and operational data from multiple sources
- Ability to generate insights linking financial reports to business strategies through advanced analytics (e.g., scenario modelling and sensitivity analysis)
- Support training and development of juniors
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #388110
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.