About the Company
Our client is a large technology company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to join their finance team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Great culture and total compensation
- Opportunities for this role to grow into a much larger role relatively fast
- Flexible working arrangements and Excellent clear career path
- Provide support post acquisition to the business during financial integration
- Conduct financial analysis of product lines and maintain profitability analysis of each product
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and note disclosures
- Develop commentary and presentations on financial analysis and reports for senior management
- Prepare/Review account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Interpret IFRS 15 accounting standard on new customer contracts to assess correct financial reporting treatment
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc assignments as required
- CPA, CA designation
- Minimum of 3 years of audit experience at a Big 4 firm with a focus on public clients
- Strong fundamental accounting and audit knowledge with an excellent grasp of IFRS reporting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 384988.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.