About the Company
Our client is a large distributor. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - FP+A to join their Corporate FP+A team.
Why Work Here
- Close knit team
- Team oriented culture
- Mentorship opportunities
About the Opportunity
Financial Planning and Forecasting
Financial Analysis and Partnership
- Provide support in development of annual Sales Targets including managing timelines and working in partnership with Sales Management team.
- Develop volume, revenue, and discretionary spend targets, provide analysis and compile packages for review and approval.
- Provide support to the corporate budgeting and forecasting processes. Develop budgeting/forecasting templates and provide required support to various cross functional owners with the process.
- Support business decision making and investment/opportunity analysis across the business.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the business to enhance understanding of business performance.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Accounting designation required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial analysis with exposure to sales, marketing, manufacturing or distribution settings.
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #383155
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.