About the Company
Our client is a leading software company who has expertise in operating businesses around the globe. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A who will be responsible for preparing financial reports and providing analysis on the income statement, balance sheet, and other critical financial information and metrics.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Work for a great CPA, CA boss
- Good hours/work life balance
- Fast growing, best performing company on the TSX
- Assist with monthly financial accounting, including journal entries, account reconciliations, month end analysis, to ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders through the forecasting process, including quarterly revisions to the annual budget and monthly updates.
- Coordinate with Aquila Head Office Finance team during quarterly and annual financial closes: perform analytical review; ensure financial accuracy; assist with treasury management; provide disclosure requirements; and help with technical accounting topics (as needed).
- Assist with ad hoc projects including analytical reviews; variance analysis; and various other initiatives focused on driving growth.
- Assist with M&A which includes financial modelling review and post-close integration support.
- Assist with complex accounting around critical accounting estimates such as acquisition accounting, foreign operations reporting, and software revenue recognition.
- CPA, or near completion
- In-depth knowledge of accounting policies, practices, and applications under IFRS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a finance/accounting role.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to travel, within GTA and internationally, approximately 10% of the year (contingent on government mandated travel restrictions).
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software an asset
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish an asset
$85,000 to $90,000 /year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 366087
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.