About the Company
Our client is a publicly technology company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst- FP+A to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Primarily remote role
- Dynamic team environment
- Great learning and development opportunity
About the Opportunity
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly and year-to-date variance analyses in order to understand and explain variances against prior year periods, budgets and forecasts
- Review monthly results prior to closing to ensure expenses are aligned with budgets and forecast. If discrepancies found, work with accounting team to make necessary adjustments
- Support management in the creation and updating of monthly rolling forecasts
- Fully active participant in the preparation of annual budgets and all related reporting, analytics and management presentations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management dashboard reports and financial packages, including critical financial and non-financial data and metrics for the consolidated global company (i.e. financial results summaries, segmentation analytics for each business, headcount reporting, working capital DSO's, key metrics and KPI's unique to each BU, and financial statements including P&L's and Trend statements)
- Assist management with commentary in financial packages by providing the supporting analytics
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint slide packages for senior management meetings
- Assist management by providing standard operational and financial data/metrics to support operational objectives for both the business units and the corporate functional leads.
- Supporting finance leaders in the creation of new metrics and analyses to augment reporting or provide additional insights to the business units or corporate functional leads
- Ensure accuracy of system reports, ongoing updates and new reporting requirements by working with different finance teams and the ERP team when required
- Support the creation and maintenance of financial models by updating and ensuring information is flowing properly
- CPA (Prefer CA)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in other MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Previous experience in an FP&A or Public Accountancy environment
- Understanding of IFRS
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #348619.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.