About the Company
Our client is a powerful supply chain management solution for organizations. They are looking for a Senior FInancial Analyst, FP&A . This role is a business minded, analytical thinker who plays a crucial role advising the Senior Leadership Team in achieving results.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic leadership and mentorship with lots of autonomy under CFO
- Interesting and complex business model
- Massive growth opportunity
- Work alongside an experienced Executive Team
About the Opportunity
- Evaluates financial and qualitative aspects of prospective strategic initiatives (M&A, direct investments, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, organic growth plans) by supporting the Corporate Development & Strategy team.
- Builds, owns, and maintains the key financial models to support ad hoc reporting and analysis, scenario planning, evaluation of new market opportunities and other strategic initiatives.
- Resolves complex operational challenges and opportunities by making data-driven recommendations and leveraging their deep understanding of the business.
- Holds Operators accountable to results by completing scenario analyses, forecasting results, and ensuring ROI is maximized. Actionable recommendations are made to Directors and VPs in a timely manner.
- Owns the data pipeline used and actively partners with the Data Analytics team.
- Prepares annual and quarterly decks to investors and Board members.
- Leverages data-driven analyses and understands macro-economic factors to identify and articulate risks and opportunities.
- Actively involved in the implementation of a modeling and data analytics tool (Adaptive) and integration with a new ERP system (Microsoft F&O)
- CFA, CA, or MBA
- 2+ years of experience working in Strategic Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, or Consulting
- Corporate finance experience
- Adaptive, PowerBI or SQL programming language an asset
- Advanced Excel financial modelling skills
$100,000 to $110,00/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #339622.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.