About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate and construction industries. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A who will be an integral member on this journey to accelerate this division’s growth and be a trusted business partner to the functions of Construction, Estimating and Customer Experience.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- One of the GTA’s Top Employers
- Exposure to Senior Executives and the opportunity to have an influence on the direction of the business
- Very stable industry and company
About the Opportunity
- Support components of the financial planning process for quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting, and the 10-year strategic plan including cash flow statement, P&L and balance sheet.
- Develop bottom-up forecasts, translate these forecasts into current and future impacts on the balance sheet (financial position) and communicate how these changes affect a statement of cash flow with a focus on understanding the inputs, impacts and drivers of operating cash flow.
- Work to foster and develop strategic business partnerships with the Construction, Estimating and Customer Experience functions, including consolidating and summarizing reports on performance against business metrics and translating financial information into clear messaging and actionable insights.
- Prepare & develop business analyses, raise key insights and recommendations to support decision making and financial feasibility through profitability, capital requirements and other financial modelling.
- Drive the creation & execution of dashboards for key KPI’s for key business partners, finance and other decision makers leveraging the business analytics team
- Assist with driving the division’s analytics journey, process evolution and efficiencies to get to insights faster and easier
- Support the review of information in reported financials and divisional reporting package and clear articulation of variances and drivers of performance
- Identify and execute process improvement initiatives to improve the flow of information, the accuracy of information and the timeliness of information to Finance
- Support new financial planning and reporting tools / processes in divisional while partnering with the Corporate FP&A teams to ensure alignment with new initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis requested by Departments, Corporate Office, etc.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in reporting, FP&A, Business Unit / Operations Finance with direct business partner roles.
- Construction, High Rise residential or ICI (Industrial/Commercial/Institutional) experience an asset
- Advanced Excel skills, financial modelling including cash flow projections
- Experience with JD Edwards, BuildPro, Hyperion or Essbase a definite asset
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #327562.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.