About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded technology company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Excellent team dynamic
- Fully remote working environment
About the Opportunity
- Prepare detailed monthly, QTD and YTD variance analyses and explain variances against prior year periods, budgets and forecasts
- Ensure expenses are aligned with budgets and forecast.
- Support management in the creation and updating of monthly rolling forecasts
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and analytics and management presentations
- Prepare monthly management dashboard reports and financial packages,
- Assist management with commentary in financial packages
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint slide packages for senior management meetings
- Supporting finance leaders in the creation of new metrics and analyses to augment reporting
- Provide additional insights to the business units or corporate functional leads
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and variance reports as required by the business unit leads or senior management teams
- Ensure accuracy of system reports, ongoing updates and new reporting requirements by working with different finance teams and the ERP team when required
- Support the creation and maintenance of financial models by updating and ensuring information is flowing properly
- Strategic projects
- New initiatives and reporting requirements
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (I.e. Index/Match, Sumproduct, Nested IF statements, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Proficiency in other MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 327183.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role