About the Company
Our client is a privately owned leader in the professional services industry. This organization is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to partner with operations, analyzing and reporting on financial and operational performance of the functions.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great, dynamic organization
- Collaborative and supportive culture
About the Opportunity
- Proactively analyze key trends, identify financial risks and opportunities, and support the functions’ delivery against financial and operational targets
- Partner with business to identify and monitor KPI’s, gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- Provide value-add variance analysis to drive performance
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs
- Support the development of annual budgets and strategic plans by developing business and financial targets with functional leaders, and then partnering with their organizations to set departmental goals based on historical performance, market dynamics, and internal and external factors
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare accruals and JE’s, and partner with other Finance and Accounting teams to ensure overall integrity of financial data
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and systems, support implementation of best practices, and drive continuous improvements
- 5+ years of experience working in a financial analysis and business support capacity
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 326158.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.