About the Company
Our client is a large healthcare provider. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A who will support the Finance team and assist with Corporate budgeting and forecasting and business partnering for the organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance
- Lots of exposure to Operations and business partnering
- Work closely with operations and assist with decision making
About the Opportunity
- Assist with operating budget development, descriptive variance analysis, forecasting, business case development, reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partnering with operations with the goals of operational efficiency and sustainability
- Supporting effective decision making with the use of evidence-based analysis and identifying key opportunities and risks from ongoing operations and future planning.
- Financial analysis including return-on-investment (ROI), sensitivity analysis, rate/volume analysis, budget and business case modelling, scenario analysis, contribution margin, and fixed versus variable costing.
- Support process improvements to optimize tools and processes within their daily scope of activities. This candidate will also support external Ministry reporting requirements.
- Provide ongoing leadership and financial technical support, with the ability to take initiative and be proactive in owning projects and processes, and the ability to work independently without detailed instruction.
- 3-5+ years of related work experience including variance analysis, financial accounting, financial reporting, data interpretation, forecasting, planning and budgeting
- Advanced knowledge of excel and excel spreadsheet analysis
- Experience with Data Analytical tools is an asset (eg Power BI, Python, SAS, SQL)
$88,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #325889.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.