About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the manufacturing & distribution industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst - FP+A as a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and is responsible for establishing business partner relationships with the leadership team.
Why Work Here
- Work life balance is amazing in this role
- Company is publicly traded
- Company is doing well
- Professional development opportunities in the short term
About the Opportunity
- Budgeting, forecasting as well as monthly financial reviews & analysis with the executive team.
- Customer pricing, costing and profitability analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Sales forecasting by BU, product category, channel & location
- Analyze and review product / gross margins by customer on a monthly basis
- Partner with sales & marketing groups to manage price changes and make appropriate recommendations for margin improvements
- Partner with operations team on cost reductions and continuous improvement projects
- Analyze and interpret monthly financial results and underlying data to explain variances to budget, prior periods and forecast on a proactive basis
- Developing and enhancing tools to improve financial infrastructure and organizational effectiveness
- CPA or in progress
- 3-5+ years of accounting and analysis experience
- Pricing/ Costing experience is an asset
- High Proficiency in Excel, Pivot Tables and Database manipulation
- Strong understanding of inventory analysis/cost accounting is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30713.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.