About the Company
Our client is in the natural resources industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a part of the Corporate FP&A team and will be responsible for providing KPI analysis as it relates to management reporting.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for training/ development and continuous learning
- Great, supportive, and dynamic culture
- Team friendly environment
About the Opportunity
- Create presentations & reports for SLT
- Manage relationships across cross functional business units across the Regions
- Assist with creating KPI’s for Management
- Ensure data accuracy and quality in the Hyperion application for the entire company (e.g. data reconciliations with ERP and various other financial systems)
- Assist in the development of budget and forecast for the Company
- Provide support and assistance to regional planners during the planning process.
- Assist with various analysis to Senior Executives using Hyperion or Excel model
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis function, Management Reporting, Finance or Management Consulting
- Experience in natural resources, and manufacturing industry is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements: income statement, cash flow and balance sheet
- Experience with JDE / Hyperion / Essbase
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30617.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.