About the Company
Our client is the largest non-profit organization in Canada providing diverse services to their customers including, construction, development, and leasing. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide timely and accurate internal monthly reporting and analysis as well as support their budget process.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Professional environment, very collaborative and supportive team environment
- Opportunity for progression and growth
- Lots of interaction with senior team members
- Key contacts for a number of business units
- Extremely strong and rare Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
About the Opportunity
- Provide timely and accurate delivery of business units’ variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Act as financial liaison to provide financial guidance on and interpretation of consolidated and departmental financial performance for business unit leads
- Assist in preparing consolidated budget and forecasts with variance analysis
- Prepare reports and presentation materials to the Board and senior executives
- Assist with monthly forecasting and analysis process, work with departmental leads to continuously improve departmental forecasting submissions
- Manage working relationships with various operating groups across the organization and provide support as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to senior management team under tight deadlines
- Provide analysis and additional reporting in a timely manner to all queries from stakeholders, as required
- 2+ years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Strong working experience with Excel (macros and modeling knowledge)
- Strong communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30466.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.