About the Opportunity
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain to develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Develops logistics metrics and financial dashboard
- Analyze KPIs and present to Senior Management
- Provides monthly management reports with both financial and non-financial data that is relevant for operations and supply chain team
- Works closely with finance team members to assist in various month-end tasks (reconciliations/accruals, etc)
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a CPA designation
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a financial planning role within the supply chain
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is required including Power BI
- Experience with building complex models and creating KPIs
- Experience with SAP is a strong asset
- Strong communication skills to present to senior management
$35 - $40/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30310.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.