About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for this financial reporting and FP&A role.
Why Work Here
- Opportunities for this role to grow into a much larger role relatively quickly
- Work for an excellent boss that is a CA who was promoted internally and who is a great mentor
- Interesting role with post acquisition integration work as a component.
About the Opportunity
- Provide support post acquisition to the business during financial integration
- Conduct financial analysis of product lines and maintain profitability analysis of each product
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and note disclosures
- Develop commentary and presentations on financial analysis and reports for senior management
- Prepare account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Interpret IFRS 15 accounting standard on new customer contracts to assess correct financial reporting treatment
- CPA, CA
- 4 years of audit experience at a Big 4 firm with a focus on public clients
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced skills and experience in Excel
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30179.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.