About the Opportunity
- Participate in and support annual planning and budgeting.
- Developing robust models to assist with analysis.
- Identify gaps and inconsistencies in data and come up with solutions
- Support the VP Finance & Operations with presentation of annual revenue and expense analysis for Audit and Finance Committee and the Board
- Prepare and present reports on local and national budgets/plans.
- Provide local and national support for dynamic (flash) reporting.
- Assisting with a number of ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance with an accounting designation
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within an FP&A capacity
- Substantive relevant experience in the retail sector or CPG is an asset
- Advanced experience in Excel (VBA and Power BI a strong asset)
- Ability to identify issues, generate and evaluate alternatives and implement solutions
- Strong written and communication skills
$35 - $37/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29829.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.