About the Company
Our client is a leading telecommunications company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for financial planning and reporting activities for the team.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for promotion with good performance
- Lots of opportunity for growth & development
- Great team chemistry, very collaborative with one another
About the Opportunity
- Support the financial planning process for budget, in-year forecasts, and long-range planning
- Manage the month-end forecasting process ensuring timely delivery of an accurate and comprehensive summary of expected wireless performance
- Assist in financial deep dives and ad-hoc projects in order to provide enhanced, value-added financial analysis and insights to drive improved financial & business performance
- Prepare presentation decks with financial analysis for Executives
- Manage relationships with other internal finance teams, business partners, and subsidiaries
- Identify opportunities to streamline planning processes to improve both speed and accuracy
- Tracking of financial and metrics performance, scorecards
- Develop and manage the budget for specific items impacting the overall business
- Accounting / Finance designation (CPA / CFA)
- Month-end reporting experience
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Advanced level excel
- Experience with and knowledge of SQL/SAS/ BI or BPC, Micro Strategy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, prioritize, and balance multiple deliverables
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
$65,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29667.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.