About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the cannabis industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to support their commercial areas and to focus on pricing, KPIs, and various other projects.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package (3 weeks of vacation, CPA dues covered)
- Rapidly growing Canadian headquartered company with a global footprint
- Excellent boss who will be an excellent mentor
- Highly visible role; will work closely with their CFO and executives
- Great growth opportunities within the business
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the development of an annual budget and monthly/qtrly forecasts as required
- Support the business unit teams in business case preparation and ad hoc analysis as required
- Working with the finance team and business unit teams to complete month end management reporting packages featuring KPI and financial statement reporting with variance explanations
- Support the business unit teams in tender/RFP modelling and response
- Assist in preparation of quarterly Board Presentations
- Help develop and implement systems and process to enable product, business unit, customer and supplier reporting
- Assist in the development, implementation and reporting of key performance metrics
- Support and provide analysis of product and customer profitability
- Support and provide analysis needed for earnings calls and press releases
- FP&A experience in either pharma, medical devices, CPG, or other related areas
- CPA or MBA
- 4+ years progressive experience within Cannabis industry
- Great presentation skills
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Strong financial modelling skills is an asset
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29363.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.