About the Company
Our client is a leading infrastructure development and maintenance servicing organization, globally based in size. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to manage their Canadian division’s FP&A requirements. Specifically, they need a hands-on individual to help prepare their requirements for forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and preparing the management reporting presentation packages.
About the Opportunity
- Create management reporting packages and maintain an updated performance dash-board of actual and forecasting financial and non-financial metrics
- Act as a subject matter expert of such data while participating in management meetings
- Collaborate with stakeholders from the operation to develop well written commentary on material variances
- Work with stakeholders to document their expected action plans to address any needed changes in the business while providing your own expectations as well
- Collaborate with SLT to gain support for required business process improvements
- Lead significant portions in managing the schedule for the annual budget development process
- Act as a team player in support month-end processes for producing the financial statements
- Many other ad-hoc projects as required
- Completion or Pursuing of Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- 2 to 3 years of budgeting and financial analysis experience
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with Hyperion an asset
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26488.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.