About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the plastics industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide financial reporting, analysis and ad hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
- Very little turnover
- Great mentor from the Director of FP&A
- Visibility to the CEO and executives
About the Opportunity
- Assists with the coordination of the divisional Budget/Forecast submissions by consolidating requests, tracking changes and updating financial planning tools throughout the submission process
- Financial compilation and accuracy of the divisional units with a view to continuous improvement on analytics, standardization, and automation of key reports
- Provide financial support to divisional unit(s), including ongoing reporting and monitoring of revenues and expenses
- Create presentations and communication of findings to influence executives and cross-functional teams
- Provide analytics on key business drivers
- CPA or MBA
- 3-4 years of progressive accounting experience in FP&A
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of an accounting ERP general ledger system in a large environment
- Strong communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24857.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.