About the Opportunity
- Assisting with financial, planning and analysis (FP&A) related responsibilities including budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
- Excel based analysis with large amounts of data
- Strong with PowerPoint including line charts, bar charts, waterfall charts)
- Adhoc related projects
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Technically proficient with Excel (experience with v-lookups, pivot tables, direct, indirect functions) and PowerPoint
- CPA designation is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29816.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.