About the Opportunity
- The preparation of deliverables to support internal reporting of KPIs to senior management
- The preparation of supporting schedules for the Company’s periodic SEC and SEDAR filings
- The preparation of supporting schedules for the Company’s statutory financial reporting
- The preparation of monthly calculations and reporting related to customer contracts
- The review and enhancement of all process and controls documentation, as necessary
- Ensuring that all relevant SOX controls are being complied with on a monthly/quarterly basis
- The creation and maintenance of customer master data and the chart of accounts in ERP
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA designation
- Minimum of 3 year of financial reporting/corporate accounting experience, including auditing public companies
- Experience in analysis of financial information/data
- Strong computer skills at the intermediate to advanced level in Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349819.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.