About the Opportunity
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly consolidation (multi-currency) model to support the FS for public filing
- Assisting with quarter-end financial reporting including consolidations, reconciliations and analysis
- Research and prepare memo for new accounting standards and complex transaction affecting the organization
- Key point of contact for external auditors
- Working with cross-functional resources with ad-hoc projects
- CPA or equivalent with university degree with accounting focus
- 5+ years of experience working within a financial reporting role
- Previous experience with multi-currency consolidations and group accounts
- Strong systems and technical/computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience in simplifying and streamlining processes
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #315536.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.