ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF MANAGEMENT TRAINING? Our client is looking for a technical minded individual to join their team.
Senior Financial Analyst, External Reporting - IFRS
About the Company
Our client, a publicly traded North American communications and marketing company, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst within their External Reporting team. This role will play an instrumental role in ensuring all corporate and regulatory compliance requirements are met, in regards to external reporting requirements for this role. Reporting directly to senior management, the SFA will work collaboratively with the Accounting department to support complex financial accounting, public reporting, tax, treasury, corporate budgeting, financing, and M&A activities.
Why Work Here
- Strong growth curve over coming years
- Good work life balance
- Professional development opportunities and lateral moves
- Strong promote from within
About the Opportunity
- Journal entries, account reconciliations, consolidation and related elimination entries
- Quarterly and annual financial statements, related MD&A
- Liaise with the external auditors during the quarterly reviews and year-end audits
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and monitor actual cash flow activity; prepare and consolidate the company’s annual budget
- Implement and adopt new accounting standards
- Assist with M&A activities both pre and post-acquisition
- Assist with tax accounting and preparation of tax returns
- Very strong knowledge of IFRS, consolidated reporting and MD&As
- High proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22766.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.