About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, External Reporting, to take on a variety of financial reporting, consolidations, and ad hoc responsibilities.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very good company culture, with a younger team
- Very good development and training by Management team
- Lots of learning opportunities
- Opportunity for progression to Manager with performance
- Work From Home environment
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with other Finance team members to prepare and draft financial statements and note disclosures, MD&A and other reporting-related analyses and deliverables on a quarterly basis
- Prepare consolidation working papers, cash flow proof and certain note disclosure supports
- Work closely with other external reporting team members in the preparation and compilation of quarterly Audit Committee presentations
- Work closely with external auditors, finance team members and other employees during quarterly reviews and annual external audits
- Perform technical accounting research, analysis and prepare accounting memos under IFRS
- Review current and prospective accounting standards and ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Assist with implementation of new and amended accounting standards
- Assist with accounting for significant transactions, acquisitions and other complex accounting areas, including analysis of accounting treatment and quantitative analysis of impact and entry into financial record
- Be responsible for the preparation of certain corporate month-end reconciliations and entries for more complex accounting areas
- Assist in the internal controls assessment project, including development of control assessment tools, performance of control testing and documentation, assessment of deficiencies, and working closely with operations to resolve control deficiencies
- CPA,CA (also open to Foreign designations)
- From Big 4 or Big 6 firms, with strong IFRS experience
- Strong knowledge of external financial reporting and exposure to preparation of external financial statements and MD&A
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29903.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.