About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the cannabis industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will prepare both internal and external financial reporting documents, maintain reports, monitor the industry and complex accounting policies and transactions.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare external financial reporting documents: financial statements, MD&A, AIF, MIC, Press Releases etc.
- Review statements and ensure compliance to policies and requirements
- Assist the Manager of Financial Reporting in securities compliance
- Assist in complex accounting transactions and policy
- Equity treasury assistance
- Manage part of internal stock options program
- Maintain regular reports, monthly financial statements, audit committee presentations, disclosure committee presentations and other reports, etc.
- Conduct impact analysis of new and/or changes in regulatory guidelines
- Monitor industry and market conditions and transactions
- Monitor financial information from the competition
- Maintain effective internal controls; collaborate with Internal Audit
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting firm
- In-depth understanding of IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28262.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.