About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst, Development Accounting to their team who will focus on tracking, monitoring and reporting on development projects from inception through to project completion, and prepare necessary analyses and reports to stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- Very stable strong team
- Excellent mentors within this group to work with and learn from
- Company is performing extremely well
- Lots of room to grow within the role and in the company
About the Opportunity
- Key liaison between the Development and Finance teams
- Assist Development with pro-formas, ensuring they meet financial reporting needs of all stakeholders
- Set-up, monitoring and reporting of pro-forma v. actuals in ERP system
- Track project costs, including invoice coding and liaison with project managers for completeness of costs
- Reconciliation of project cost tracking to general ledger
- Prepare revised pro-formas from development and leasing inputs
- Develop and prepare a monthly status reporting package for distribution to management
- Support Development team with regular and ad-hoc reporting and request for information
- Prepare monthly financial accruals and quarterly contract commitments disclosure
- Prepare budget and reforecast reporting of development projects
- Prepare project close-out return analysis and final reconciliations/transfers
- Prepare working paper files for submission to auditors (internal/external)
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3+ years of development accounting experience
- Real estate/REIT/Construction/Development industry experience
- JDE or Yardi experience is an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28733.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.