About the Company
Our client is a leading Investment Management firm. They are currently looking for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join their Organization!
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Family-like culture, everyone is very close to one another
- Company has low turnover and high employee engagement scores
- Great work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Develop key reports that capture key measures of success and anticipate future business unit requirements, including management reports, variance analysis, and revenue analytics
- Support the Sales team with pricing analysis and client metrics and revenue reporting
- Lead initiatives as directed by the firm’s business unit leaders including the analysis and presentation of the firm’s performance
- Full ownership over regular weekly/monthly reporting, including the ongoing evaluation of opportunities to further develop the efficiency and effectiveness of reports in order to meet stakeholder and business needs
- Support the annual business planning and budgeting process while providing overall financial stewardship, expense management and support for other ad hoc projects
- Support the development and reporting of appropriate KPIs / success measures and develop post implementation assessments against the relevant measures
- CPA (Will consider in progress) / CFA/MBA
- 3+ years of experience working in a financial analyst capacity
- 2+ years’ experience in financial analysis and modeling and reporting (financial services industry experience preferred)
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #298717.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role