About the Company
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing and distribution organization. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for multi-year financial modelling; future period forecasting, support for executive briefing notes and reports among other activities.
About the Opportunity
- Multiyear Financial model building in MS Excel at a business unit level, including full financial statements at the business unit level. (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows)
- Future period forecasts leveraging rolling historical performance combined with future market driven metrics to create long term plans
- Conduct financial trend analysis and associated forward forecasts
- Assist in the development of briefing notes and reports for presentation to senior management, select committees, and to the Board of Directors
- Provide financial support and expertise in evaluating various business initiatives and reinvestment strategies.
- Create and execute the ongoing maintenance of data sets and translate findings to actionable recommendations in support of industry performance metrics further leveraging industry insights compared to internal operating performance
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of operating intra-plant benchmarking including both financial and non-financial performance metrics
- CPA is an asset
- Strong FP&A experience with minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Relevant industry (Manufacturing, packaging, CPG, Retail)
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30507.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.