About the Company
Our client is a leading company servicing the aviation industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst-Corporate Financial Planning and Decision Support who will provide advanced analytical support to the Central Planning team for the annual and mid-range operating plans, monthly-rolling forecasts, business case development, scenario analysis, report development, complex financial modelling, metric/KPI development and tracking.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Work hard, play hard culture with very passionate people
- Company likes to promote from within
- Opportunity to get into aviation
About the Opportunity
- Actively involved in the monthly-rolling forecasting processes, development, and preparation of the annual and mid-range planning process, coordinating with relevant partners to ensure critical business initiatives are accurately reflected.
- Develop, create, and maintain complex financial (Revenues and Operating Expenses) models providing relevant and insightful recommendations leading to sound decision making.
- Proactively creates reports, dashboards, and presentations to explain business performance and suggests corrective actions where needed to meet strategic objectives.
- Prepares financial stress testing, scenario, and what-if analysis, for contingency planning with respect to economic shocks, assessing potential financial impacts to the organization’s business performance.
- Consolidates and disseminates large amounts of complex data to produce simple, and easy to understand explanations of alternative business decisions and courses of action.
- Prepare and perform corporate wide financial forecasting for key performance metric analysis and benchmark with other airports in North America, including detailed reconciliations.
- Uses personal experience in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, proactively seeking out opportunities to improve efficiency within Financial Planning and Reporting processes.
- Assists in educating and holding business unit management and staff accountable with respect to financial policies, processes, procedures, and results.
- Act as a leading authority with respect to the Annual Financial Planning process, providing clear and concise guidance to the various Business Unit Financial Managers.
- Assists Treasury and Financial Business Planning leadership with ad hoc projects as required.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in financial analysis, statistical analysis, financial reporting, financial accounting
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel and Access model building functionality and development
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #319806.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.