About the Company
Our client is a leading global asset management company. They are currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Consolidations who will be responsible for consolidation of the financial statements of the company and related entities. This role will be overseeing the month-end financial close processes and will be providing support to divisional finance teams.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Fast-paced, growing company
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate and independently execute the monthly financial close process, including the intercompany process, in a complex multi-currency environment;
- Take an active role in various month-end closing processes;
- Review and ensure the accuracy of subsidiary reporting;
- Oversee the preparation of supporting schedules, analysis and disclosures to support management and statutory consolidated financial statements;
- Partner with multiple divisional accounting teams for the preparation of consolidation entries and financial statements
- Perform and ensure comprehensive documentation of financials
- Preparation of ad hoc accounting research and analysis projects;
- 3+ years of progressive work experience related to financial reporting and consolidation in a public company environment
- Experience with IFRS
- Experience from Public Accounting Firm
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #321607.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role