About the Company
Our client is a large food production organization. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing analytical support to the Category Finance team and the Sales & Marketing team.
- Good work-life balance with option to work from home on occasion
- Great comprehensive benefits package, including Health and Dental benefits from day one
- Excellent training and development programs
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Retirement plan
About the Opportunity
- Provide insights and financial analysis on a key customer account by account level
- Conduct advanced forecasting at a division to a customer level and present this forecasting and analysis weekly to the operations, sales, and marketing teams
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team for managing marketing campaign spending and ROI
- Conduct extensive marketing analysis and competitive analysis
- Present at quarterly executive team financial update meeting
- Act as subject matter and customer service provider to operation, sales, marketing
- Trade spend, marketing spend financial analysis and forecasting responsibilities
- CPA, CPA in progress or MBA
- 3-5 years of industry experience in FP&A or in-depth financial analysis
- CPG industry experience is nice to have
- Advanced excel skills (SQL, VBA, Macros) is nice to have
- Experience with data visualization tools is nice to have
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25988.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.