About the Company
Our client is a leading CPG company, manufacturing and distributing a plethora of consumer goods across the world.
They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Brand Finance to work closely with and support the marketing team, as well as P&L and FP&A.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Work closely with a fantastic Manager, Director, and team that this role will learn a great deal from
- The company is highly acquisitive which will create opportunities as they continue to grow
About the Opportunity
- Prepare Brand P&Ls analyses (month, quarter, annual, Budget), identifying and reporting timely updates on key measures
- Analyze mix/volume, price, cost of goods, customer profitability and ROI to provide financial insights
- Present brand performance findings with Brand Managers during regularly scheduled reviews
- Draw conclusions from complex data and help make insightful financial decisions and recommendations with minimal guidance
- Develop/evaluate displays/prepacks for strategic vs. tactical purposes and impact on brand profitability; monitoring/managing display trends and costs
- Works with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Operations, Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Internal and External auditors and Accounting
- Leads in the preparation/analysis/monitoring of brand profitability of new product development, business analysis, cost savings, and marketing program investments, followed by actionable recommendations/execution plans based on the analyses
- Work closely with Brand Managers to ensure brand performance reporting and forecasting accuracy, to understand committed vs. non-committed funds
- Complete complex analytical work and special projects
- Key finance contact for brand group and functional groups on brand profitability and analysis
- Assessment and management of brand marketing spend
- Full P&L and FP&A experience
- Background in industries such as CPG, retail, pharma, medical devices
- CPA or MBA is a strong asset
- Experience supporting a marketing team is nice to have
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #298775.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.